Aston Crean for modern tiling products
Tiling products – contract flooring, contract tiling – Crean Mosaics
At Aston Crean we deliver a complete design and installation service for commercial flooring and tiling projects. So if you are finding it especially difficult to choose tiles, or to visualise the end result, we can help you to choose the best tiling option for your project.
Our team are on hand to provide the best guidance and technical advice when deciding a design for tiles.
We use excellent wall and floor tiling products in our projects, and our experienced team has expertise in a wide range of tile types, including:
- Natural stone
At Aston Crean we combine all the age old traditions along with the most modern of
technologies to deliver the perfect tiling installation to all our clients in the construction industry.
We have a long association with the leading suppliers to the ceramic tile industry such as PCI and Ardex.
With over 40 years of knowledge we are confident that no matter what the challenge we will deliver on time and to the highest standard. Products we install on a daily basis include:
- Mosaic (all sizes 20mm x 20mm upwards)
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles (both large and small format, 100mm x 100mm up)
- Glazed porcelain tile high quality floor and wall tiles (all formats 300 x 300mm up)
- Polished porcelain tile (large formats, 450 x 450 mm up)
- Porcelain tile with rectified edges (600 x 600mm etc)
- Limestone floor tiles honed and filled (all sizes)
- Marble floor tiles (600mm x 60mm and 300mm x 300mm)
- Swimming pool tiles with special pieces
- Slate tiles (300mm x 300mm)
- Quarry tiles (150mm x 150mm)
- Terracotta tiles (300mm x 300mm)
Floor preparation and installation
We also offer a complete package to all our customers in relation to floor preparation. We have a wealth of experience and know-how and we partner with the leading international brands to ensure our clients get an installation that is to the highest standard and with products that perform.
We are happy to provide the following services to our clients:
- Removal of existing floor covering
- Diamond floor grinding
- Shot blasting
- Pumped levelling screeds
- Levelling screeds
- Leveling compounds
- Repair screeds
- Traditional installation on sand cement screed
- Installation of expansion joints