Opportunities Currently available
At Aston Crean, we are currently recruiting for a number of exciting new roles for our contract team to work on various projects across sectors including Residential, Pharmaceutical, Educational & Healthcare.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a company dedicated to the highest standards now is your opportunity.
- You will work closely and report to the Managing/Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Measurement of projects.
- Preparing monthly interim valuations.
- Ordering materials and managing cost budgets.
- Dealing with contract documents.
- Preparing payment claims and claims for additional costs/variations.
- Managing payments for sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate & liaise closely with the site team to ensure all resources are in place.
- Responsible for preparing & agreeing final accounts.
Junior/Intermediate Project Manager
- You will work alongside our Contracts Director/Senior Contracts Manager on a day to day basis in the running of projects.
- Management, co-ordination and monitoring of site labour.
- Monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest quality standard and in line with agreed specification.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Work closely with subcontractors on site.
- You will liaise with the project QS to ensure the project runs within budget.
- Managing site records, instructions and deliveries to site.
- Coordinate with the main contractor to maintain positive working relationships.
- Relevant Third level Degree.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with others.
- Previous experience in the industry would be an advantage.
Why Aston Crean
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with a company who are committed to providing excellent career progression, on the job training while working with enthusiastic and experienced staff who will provide you with all the support and development you need.
- Aston Crean have a number of highly experienced construction professionals with experience of over 20 years in the industry. We also have Chartered Surveyors working within the company which are there to assist with APC Pathway and act as a supervisor throughout the process.
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development.
- Competitive Salary, company vehicle or travel allowance plus access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme).
- All of our team members undertake professional training on a regular basis to ensure that they continue to develop their personal and professional skills.
- Positive working culture whereby new innovations are supported & welcomed.
- Building contractors, developers and architects choose Aston Crean because of our outstanding track record in the contract tiling & flooring industry in Ireland.
- It is this positive attitude that has made Aston Crean one of Ireland’s premier flooring, carpeting and tiling contractors.
- At Aston Crean we fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunities with dignity and respect.
If you are interested in any of these exciting opportunities, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org